« Home | Sitemeter » | Some Worries Going Through My Head » | Tonights Dinner » | The Full Monty this Saturday! » | Viruses Part Deux » | Viruses » | Comments » | My Weekend » | Am I getting old? » | Lars needs... » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005 

Pictures

I seem to have lost the little thingie I plug into my usb port that reads my memory stick from the digital camera...so no birthday pictures until that is found. Anyone remember where I put it?

Do you by chance have the kind of printer that has the little slot in the back or on the side to insert your memory card directly into it? (Thereby passing the need of the USB cable).

take it to wal-mart and print a cd. it's only like 2 bucks, and you get an index print with it.

Meritt - no, my printer IS wireless :-) but not cool enough to have that port.

Little Miss - wow! 2 dollars?? I didn't know you could do that so cheap. Very cool, I just might do that.

Post a Comment