« Home | 3 Miles Last Night » | Cyborg Name » | More Running and my goals + Chicago in Des Moines » | Running -- Day 3 and New Shoes! » | Running - Day Two » | "How are you today, Lars?" » | Housewarming Party Question » | B&W Photos » | Opinions » | Madagascar » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

Fever Pitch



Saw this movie last night...I LOVED it! I thought it was great. It had everything. Unlikely people meet, they're both so nice loveable characters. They fall in love, work with each other and their obsessions (his red sox/hers work) then it, of course, doesn't work. They split up, you're heartbroken even though you know it'll work out in the end, then it does work out and life is beautiful. I was smiling and laughing throughout the whole thing. I got into it (as if I ever DONT in a movie) and I loved the happy ending. And I love Jimmy Fallon and I love the Red Sox...it was a great movie! Drew Barrymore is great in it, and I don't like her that much, so that was good!

Now I want to buy the movie...

OH! I just went on Amazon and there is a special Red Sox fan collectors edition! SWEET!