« Home | Get Over It » | Maybe CDs shouldn't cost so fucking much then » | Busy » | It was good » | "Yesterday" » | One of the best movies! » | What's that smell? » | What is it? » | Yes » | One Idea? » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

I tried, Meritt, I did

I tried looking in the profiles of others who listed "theatre" "musicals" and "singing" as some of their interests.

I honestly couldn't find ONE who still existed and updated. It was frustrating! I looked through all these profiles and not one them was an active memeber anymore.

I tried "next blog"-ing and came back with SO MANY ads and foreign blogs. I did this a couple months ago and at least came up with a few normal people, but it's just getting worse and worse.

Guess I can't find people with similar interests as me, or people at all, to come to my blog and decide to stick around!

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

Post a Comment