« Home | Maybe CDs shouldn't cost so fucking much then » | Busy » | It was good » | "Yesterday" » | One of the best movies! » | What's that smell? » | What is it? » | Yes » | One Idea? » | Creative Block » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

Get Over It

Bullied Kid Gets Rewarded $250K

It happens to almost everyone, and I"m sure far worse that what happened to this kid. I'm sorry, maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but give me a break. I don't know the whole story, but I think the school could somewhat be held accountable, but come on...everyone gets bullied, picked on. Fights start, people are physically hurt at school and you don't see them go SUING crazy. Good lord.

Like I said, I don't know the whole story, but if the kid said something to the school officials and then they said something to the bullies, then what more can they do? Suspend or expell the bullies? Well then why don't THEY sue the school for taking away their education and whatever else the lawyers can dream up.

I can't hardly believe the kid did NOTHING to help his cause. I have to believe he said something to the school officials and action was taken.