« Home | My Weekend! Part II » | My Weekend! » | Gonna try to see some more! » | Trying it out too! » | Moving Day » | Baton Twirler » | Stressed » | Holy money Batman! » | RIP Couch » | Things done in preparation for the house: » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

Lots going on!

Whew! Been a busy time at the new household here.

Cleaning away and unpacking for sure...that's a given. This weekend though, Kaia got a swing set and a sand and water table.

Putting the swing set together this past Sunday was THE WORST thing I have ever done!!! About quit 7 or 8 times. It was me and my mom and Veronica and sometimes my dad (he just had knee surgery so he couldn't do much!). The instructions were HORRIBLE and their hole drilling skills for the poles were even worse. Some of the screws weren't the right size (and YES we were using the right screws) and some of the pieces weren't fitting together. This is a short recap but basically it took about 8 hours and now it's all complete but one little footrest that wouldn't go together because the screw wasn't long enough.

We re-arranged our living room already, it's better like this now...for the most part.

We're FINALLY getting cable tv and Internet today, in fact, the Mediacom dude is there with V right now I just got off the phone with her.

My parents got a new washer and dryer and so we get their old ones and those are being installed in the house TODAY. Woohoo!!

Here's a perfect example of why I can't post recently...I've been trying to type this for about 30 minutes now and the phones keep ringing and I'm the only one here right now.

Still reeling from Chicago last weekend :-)

Lots more, I'm sure, but alas I must end it here.

The house is great though, except the phone wont work, and Kaia loves it and V loves it and I love it :-) And V and Kaia love that my cat is there (they really do!) V hated my cat when it was at my parents house, but she admitted to me last night that she really does like having Tazer Wazer there. His name is "Taz" but since I first got him I've called him Tazer Wazer and Kaia calls him Tazer Wazer and it's so cute :-)

Ok BYE!!

Oh..check out The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee it's been my new obsession musical for a couple months and I ABSOLUTELY love it :-D BYE!