« Home | Stressed » | Holy money Batman! » | RIP Couch » | Things done in preparation for the house: » | Whew! » | Packing » | Terry Schiavo Update » | Let me Leave » | The 21st Birthday » | How do you say it? » 

Friday, June 24, 2005 

Baton Twirler

I'm positive had I had any inkling to be a baton twirler, which we don't even have at our school and which is also NEVER done by a man, I would have been excellent at it.

I have, for as long as I can remember, twirled and thrown and fliped EVERYTHING that I have in my hands. Breakable, expensive? Doesn't matter, I still want to flip it in the air and see which way I'll catch it or see how many times I can flip it before I catch it.

I do it without even thinking. Constantly doing it with pens and water bottles, since I have those in my hands the most. Oh, remote controls are very good to do this with.

And I'm good at it, rarely drop and always catch on the flat side of whatever it is or catch it with the right timing as it is entering my hand.

I don't know what it is, you just start discovering weird things you do.