« Home | Stressed!! » | If you don't have anything nice to say... » | Hello » | YankeeBob :-D » | Hell » | Not much » | Roces 5th Element » | Miss Saigon » | Aliens » | This is Fun! » 

Monday, May 09, 2005 

Thanks Meritt :-)

Meritt...always keeping me in check ;-)

Well, we're meeting with our realtor this Wednesday to look at some houses we are interested in here in the area.

There's a big hooptido over our loan being from a different state (long story) and so we'll have to get that solved.

Music Man is high into rehearsal, since we open in under a month! Meritt, Doug/Jody -- anyone coming? :-) Tickets are on sale now...I need to make my announcement here on my blog like I do.

Work is really stressing me out, but that's just not something I"m going to discuss on my blog.

That's about it :-)

Got some new pictures of Kaia on my digital camera from the park, they are excellent, I'll post soon!

Doug/Jody -- SORRY we couldn't make it to your party :-( Really wanted to dangit, I hope you have another one.