« Home | YankeeBob :-D » | Hell » | Not much » | Roces 5th Element » | Miss Saigon » | Aliens » | This is Fun! » | Stolen! » | Night time! » | The hotel room is reserved » 

Sunday, May 01, 2005 

Hello


Here's another one of my "Ive been gone for a while but now I'm back" posts.

Thursday we were done with work at noon because we were packing up to move to the new building. Friday we didn't have to work because all the boxes and shit were being moved to the new building.

Saturday we came in to the new building and unpacked and I've been busy all weekend besides :-D

I think I'll post nothing about my job here in case there is some lurker here I don't know about!

V tells me there is another job open at that church that dissed me so bad, so I'm going to personally call them on Monday and tell them who I am and that I would like my resume to be brought out for that job as well. Hopefully it pays well and something can come of this.