« Home | If you don't have anything nice to say... » | Hello » | YankeeBob :-D » | Hell » | Not much » | Roces 5th Element » | Miss Saigon » | Aliens » | This is Fun! » | Stolen! » 

Thursday, May 05, 2005 

Stressed!!

I never get stressed...but I'm stressed right now. Stressed to beat hell.

Ugh...you wouldn't tell it by looking at me, but inside I'm tearing up and everything is churning and it's hard!

Stressed about: (in no particular order)

Money
Work
3 year olds
Wife
Buying a house (haven't mentioned it yet...but we're approved for a loan, just need to find a house now I guess...)
Musical

The big stresser is the house. I just don't have time to go into it right now, but we have some houses we need to look at, but we're not even close to FINDING a house, but my future brother-in-law is a senior loan officer and he is handling all our stuff and doing a good job, and he's got us approved for a certain amount. We found a good dozen houses around Ames and Story City for that amount or less, but we haven't looked at them yet. Then if we find one, we haven't talked to anyone about making that our house or done ANYTHING.

All I've done so far is got us approved for a loan for a house for a specific amount of money. I have NO idea what I'm doing and I don't know how to deal with it.

I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT OVER HERE!!!

Ugh...I'm always nervous having to do adult things like this, I'm not cut out for this... :-(

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Post a Comment