« Home | I'm SO lucky this morning » | Inspection » | Our New House :-) » | I'm done playing the game » | Houses » | Come See Me In "The Music Man"!! » | Thanks Meritt :-) » | Stressed!! » | If you don't have anything nice to say... » | Hello » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

Dress Rehearsal

I'll have to get some pictures tonight and pop them onto my blogger sometime soon. It is dress rehearsal tonight, baby! Well, we had dress rehearsal last night too, but tonight they'll be more people there and tomorrow is opening night. Ahhh the butterflies, the excitement, the thrill of it all! :-)

I'm so nervous my voice is just going to go kaput for no reason or I'm going to get sick and then the show will be screwed. I always do this to myself when I have important parts. You don't want to be around me the last month before I have to go on for a role because I am the most paranoid person about getting sick. If you're sick then I avoid you like the plague.

My voice *probably* isn't as delicate as I make it out to be, but when I'm singing the notes I'm singing, I need it all there or it's just not going to be good enough for me. If I'm singing normal people notes, I could get by with singing longer and harder, but these notes up in the stratosphere take a certain kind of conditioning on my part. I can do it without conditioning, but it's better with conditioning. Can I say conditioning again?...conditioning.

When I post pictures you'll also see Lars with just a mustache :-) 'Tis very amusing.

I saw Ocean's 12 last night...confusing but pretty good.

I saw 80 minutes of Frida...I liked what I saw! I was enthralled by the story and the acting...I was also enthralled by Salma Hayek's chest.

There's probably a lot more I could talk about, but time being as it is and my memory being as it is I will stop now.

Very nice site! » »

Keep up the good work » » »

Post a Comment