« Home | Houses » | Come See Me In "The Music Man"!! » | Thanks Meritt :-) » | Stressed!! » | If you don't have anything nice to say... » | Hello » | YankeeBob :-D » | Hell » | Not much » | Roces 5th Element » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

I'm done playing the game

I know, I know, I just started playing the bidding game, but I don't want to play anymore...I'm done. Just call me, Ms. Agent, (Yoj, can she be my secret agent like you have?!) and let me know they accepted our bid and we can move into this cute little house. It's funny...I was excited about the last house we bid on, pretty dang excited, but I wasn't excited by the locale. Now, this house is where we want to live and we went and looked at it again and it's SO cute, so I'm even MORE pumped about this house.

Last night, when we put the bid in, Ms. Agent called them while we were sitting there, hoping to get the squabbling out of the way and get us into this house! However...they weren't home. SO...I was thinking by this morning it would all be over with and we would be first time homeowners. I have not received a phone call yet though...

I'm getting very anxious. Extremely anxious because someone swooped in and stole the last house we bid on...our very first house to ever bid on, so I now feel like it's going to happen to every house we bid on, and I don't want that to happen because I want this house really pretty damn bad, and it's one of the only ones left that we're interested in.

I will continue to wait anxiously by the phone pretending I care about the work I'm doing right now, when really all I want is to know that we got this house...