« Home | Our New House :-) » | I'm done playing the game » | Houses » | Come See Me In "The Music Man"!! » | Thanks Meritt :-) » | Stressed!! » | If you don't have anything nice to say... » | Hello » | YankeeBob :-D » | Hell » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 

Inspection

Well, got the inspection done yesterday...it went well!

The guy was super nice and super awesome and made sure I understood everything he was talking about. He always asked if I was "tracking" as in "Are you tracking?" LOL, he was hilarious.

We spent from 4pm-6pm going over the house and everywhere. He is going to write up his report and send it to me over e-mail, that'll be nice.

He said it is perfectly ready to move in to, just a couple things he'd suggest we try getting done as soon as possible. The furnace (and add central air while we're getting a new furnace) and put dirt around the house, it is low all around and it needs to be at a small slope away from the house and right now it's all soggy dirt from gathering and storing rain water instead of it running away from the house. Some windows have been replaced, some not, so replace the ones that aren't yet.

But the good thing was it's all just "as soon as you can get the $$ and get to it" it's not anything dire. I mean, they need to be done, but you know what I mean.

I was very pleased, very happy, he seemed to like some things about the house quite a bit and was impressed with the house, so that was good.

This guy was very, very knowledgable and I am glad he was my inspector.

One step closer!!