« Home | Potpourri of Thoughts » | More on Gay Marriage » | Pseudoephedrine » | The Contender » | Don't ya just hate it when you make an ass of your... » | Face Memory » | A New Suit and some Mother F*&*#$$@ Ties » | Interesting Test » | Blogger » | Robots » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Not Creative or Motivated

I hate our apartment, despise it with all my heart. It's small, messy and it just sucks, I hate it. There's no play space, no color space, no creative space, no space for anything.

Therefore, when I get home I'm never motivated to do anything...and I hate that too. I wish there was something Kaia and I could do besides let her play by herself and/or color or read books, or play hide and seek, but there isn't.

I'm not creative enough to think up things or projects for us to do, nor do we have anything but the supper table to do it on. We have crayons, markers, tape, glue, colored paper. Anytime we go to a store, I buy something, so that doesn't work. I hate being holed up in our apartment all the time, but it's cold outside, there's nothing else to do.

I need help being motivated stuck in a little shithole apartment. Can you's peoples help me get motivated? Please...I'm going nuts.