« Home | I feel like I have so much to say! » | My brain is female?! » | I hate 'em but I'm going to do one... » | DAMMIT » | Titanic » | Helipad Wonderment » | Chess » | Hello » | Jessica Alba News Alert!! (sarcasm) » | 100 Things to Know About Me » 

Monday, February 28, 2005 

Clarification Post

I urge everyone that reads this to do the same, if you can, it would make me less confused! :-)

This is to clarify WHO I know and WHO I don't know:

(ok, coming back up here to say, I got through three bloggers and said they all totally rock, and they do, but I realized all of you do, so I'm not going to say whether someone rocks or not, because I don't want to offend anyone, so YOU ALL TOTALLY ROCK!)

Doug, Jody, Brenna: I know them personally, have met the face to face. Doug worked where I am currently working for a little bit. If you ever need to do anything in Ames, I would LOVE to watch Brenna. They totally rock!

Meritt: I know her and her family personally, have met them face to face once, twice soon here. I met her through blogger though, and I'm glad I did, she totally rocks!

J: I do not know her personally, I have not met her face to face. I met her thorugh blogger, I don't remember how I got to her site...she totally rocks!

YankeeBob: I have not met him face to face, I do not know him personally. I got to him through Meritt's blog.

Jarod: I do not know him personally, I have not met him face to face. I got to him through Jody, who is his sister.

Matt: I do not know him personally, I have not met him face to face...yet. He lives in Iowa City and owns his own theatre there. I will go down to see a show sometime, just don't know when! I don't remember how I got to his blog.

Sharkey: I DO know her personally, I HAVE met her face to face...once. She is my wife's cousin and a couple years ago when we were up and over there I met her.

LZ: Have not met her face to face, do not know her personally. She is a friend of J's and that's how I got to her blog.

EJ: Have not met her face to face, do not know her personally. She is a friend of J's and that's how I got to her blog.

Carrie: Have not met her face to face, do not know her personally. She came to me through Meritt, I had read her blog once previously I think, because I had her bookmarked.

Those are the "Regulars"

HAVE MET--DO KNOW:

Doug/Jody/Brenna "Iowa Geek"
Meritt "Coffe Talking"
Shark Like a Fox

HAVE NOT MET--DO NOT KNOW PERSONALLY:

J "Daily Rambles"
Yankeebob
Matt "Thought from the Oasis Amidst the Corn"
Jarod "One Brick Shy"
LZ "Chew on This"
EJ "Life in the Background"
Carrie "Texas Ducks"

AND: I would love to meet the ones I have not met! So hopefully sometime it can happen for us!