« Home | DAMMIT » | Titanic » | Helipad Wonderment » | Chess » | Hello » | Jessica Alba News Alert!! (sarcasm) » | 100 Things to Know About Me » | Shitty day... » | Doug is leaving :-( » | Man Throws Lit Cigarette Out Window, Set SUV Ablaze » 

Friday, February 25, 2005 

I hate 'em but I'm going to do one...

Accent: I have no accent, I'm from Iowa.

Bra size: When I last wore bra it was my wife's so I'd have to be a 36C

Chore I hate: Anything with the kitchen...ANYTHING

Dad's name: Ole

Essential make-up products: Um, on a girl? I don't know, my wife wears no make-up, but I kinda like eye shadow and mascara, sometimes it looks real hot, sometimes it looks real trashy.

Favorite perfume: Dud, is this totally a survey geared towards girls or what?

Gold or silver?: Silver

Hometown: Story City, IA

Interesting fact: I cry when I climax...no, I really don't, but wouldn't it suck to be one of those people that does?! I would just hate that...I think there's a Seinfeld episode about this.

Job titles: Claims Clerk...sucks doesn't it?!

Kids: Just one.

Living arrangements: Me, Kaia and V in a 2 bedroom apartment that we hate.

Mom's birthplace: Bellville, IL

Number of apples eaten in the last week: I'm going to have one tonight or tomorrow, because we just went to the grocerie store, but currently...none

Overnight hospital stays: When I was born my lungs collapsed and I almost died, but besides that just when Kaia was born.

Phobias: Basically anything to do with the ocean and especially really big ships

Quirks: I sing out loud at any given time...J said this but that is me to a T

Religious affiliation: Lutheran

Siblings: Two older sisters

Time I wake up: SHOULD be around 6:15...ends up being 6:50-7am a lot

Unnatural hair color: Bleached it once...it was rad

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: all of them

Worst habit: Ask Veronica...

"X-rays?: They thought I had a heart murmer and gave me an ultra-sound, and probably one when I broke my arm...twice, but it was about 15 years apart.

Yummy food I make: Hamburger Helper :-D

Zodiac sign: Capricorn