« Home | What?! Wow... » | Hello! » | Hey, Blogger, Just So You Know... » | American Idol -- America ALMOST got it right » | College Puzzlement » | Dancing Princess » | Why We Love Children » | Telemarketers » | The Pope » | Kaia and I had Macaroni & Cheese with hotdogs toni... » 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 

Robots

Four Stars, but then, I usually like any movie I go to see. But I did really like this one. Kaia seemed to enjoy it, even though she couldn't hold still to save her life!!!

It was very cute and wow were the graphics good! The made up robots city and their mode of transportation were awesome! All the actors did a fantastic job. Some say there was no plot, but there was a plot and I enjoyed it. It was a little cliche, but so what? The movie was good.

Robots The Movie Official Web Site