« Home | Titanic » | Helipad Wonderment » | Chess » | Hello » | Jessica Alba News Alert!! (sarcasm) » | 100 Things to Know About Me » | Shitty day... » | Doug is leaving :-( » | Man Throws Lit Cigarette Out Window, Set SUV Ablaze » | What?! Ok...whatever » 

Friday, February 25, 2005 

DAMMIT

As much as I tried not to talk directly to Veronica or kiss Kaia directly on the lips, or touch whatever they had touched, or eat anything they had eaten off of, or sleep on anything they slept on, always washing my hands, I am getting this goll-darned mother trucking cold back. I just had it for a goll-darned mother trucking month and then they both get it and give it right back to me.

As you can tell I'm a little perterbd by it...I have to audition for a musical in two weeks and sing in a wedding in three...AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH...it hasn't come full on yet and I'm trying to prevent it, but I fear I will fail miserably at it...I absolutely LOATHE being sick.