« Home | Confidence » | Just a thought on people's privates (easily embara... » | More daycare stupidity » | Digital Camera Accessories » | Life » | The Job Search Continues » | I just don't know... » | ?? » | Gasy » | Wedding Singer » 

Monday, February 07, 2005 

The National Anthem sung by the combined choruses of the service academies

Beautiful...last night was just absolutely beautiful...can I say it got ruined a little bit when the women came in towards the end? Nothing beats the sound of a strictly men's chorus to me.

Little known Lars Fact:

I auditioned for the Soldier's Chorus for the Army...sent in my tape of me singing and everything, but I didn't get called back. Every single member of that chorus had music degrees and were all 30 or older, I was just a sophomore in college and not even majoring in music (which I had planned to change my major too though - but we know that didn't happen!) so I'm sure they just laughed at my tape and pitched it. I know I could hold my own in that chorus though, but oh well!

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Post a Comment