« Home | ?? » | Gasy » | Wedding Singer » | Eating » | My dreams you never knew...that will never come true » | Balls in my Throat » | Air Quality Advisory Issued Through Wednesday » | Well... » | I remembered... » | Darn Tootin'! » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

I just don't know...

I don't know what to say right now.

I was all set to come on and be all HAPPY about Dora, and I still want to do that...but then I had a fight with Veronica and all shit broke loose. Then, that finally came to pass and I set up my scandisk to put my digital camera memory stick in to show you pictures and video clips...and I bought the WRONG scandisk transfer stupid thing. So, no pictures tonight, no video clips tonight, no reviews of Dora tonight...that'll all have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm spent, and I'm going to bed because I'm pissed and sad and worried and everything in between and out between

Hello ##NAME##, I was glad to see your blog although I was really searching for cheap casio digital cameras information. But your blog caught me eye, and is one of the better ones out there. Good blog. I like to know what's going on! Cheers! ##LINK##

Hi, ##NAME##, there's a lot of information around on the internet, and I was looking for cheap casio digital camerass when I saw your blog. Interesting viewpoint, and refreshing. I'm more into techi stuff about digital cameras. Good blogging! Rex ##LINK##.

Hi, ##NAME##, Well, what d'you know, that's quite a blog. Good stuff! See you around, Rex ##LINK##

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been busy with that blog. Impressive. All the best, Rex, Well, ##NAME##, I enjoyed what you wrote. Blogs are pretty cool, and your's is a good one. Great stuff. Cheers Rex, ##LINK##

Post a Comment