« Home | The Job Search Continues » | I just don't know... » | ?? » | Gasy » | Wedding Singer » | Eating » | My dreams you never knew...that will never come true » | Balls in my Throat » | Air Quality Advisory Issued Through Wednesday » | Well... » 

Thursday, February 03, 2005 

Life

Sometimes I feel like life is out of control and it just isn't going to be under control...right now I feel like that...I need someone or something in my life that will just, I don't know, help?

**UPDATE**Usually I just delete things like this after I feel foolish, but I'll leave it. What's the use of a blog if I can't get some feelings out? I played with Kaia and we had supper and then she took a bath and we read books and I put her to bed, she relaxed me quite a bit and now I feel a little better. Pretty much everything in life is still is disarray, but, oh well! Tuck and Roll with the punches.

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood."
--Marie Curie

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it land rover sales

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Post a Comment