« Home | More daycare stupidity » | Digital Camera Accessories » | Life » | The Job Search Continues » | I just don't know... » | ?? » | Gasy » | Wedding Singer » | Eating » | My dreams you never knew...that will never come true » 

Friday, February 04, 2005 

Just a thought on people's privates (easily embarassed people need not read)

thought of as I'm reading J's nude request thread

Why is talking, looking, and showing off boobies ok, but men don't get to talk, have people look at, and show off their penis?

Come on now, everyone whines about "equal rights." Well, they stick out just as much as boobs do, they just stick out in a different location and we happen to have thicker material to keep it at bay.

But penis is so taboo and boobs are so 2nd nature.

Now, girls dont just go showing off vagina everywhere...maybe...just maybe boobies are more "ok" to look at then penis because people equate penis as being as private as vagina, since if that's true men don't really have anything equal to boobies, unless you want to count the testicles, but who wants to count those?

Just a though I guess....it all boils down to sex appeal. Women get to do it almost soley on their boobs whereas men need to, like, work out and stuff...and well, that just doesn't work for me. I want to get somewhere in life, get free drinks, get jobs, based on my penis. I think I'd get somewhere if given that chance! as long as we're being honest...lol