« Home | Jessica Alba News Alert!! (sarcasm) » | 100 Things to Know About Me » | Shitty day... » | Doug is leaving :-( » | Man Throws Lit Cigarette Out Window, Set SUV Ablaze » | What?! Ok...whatever » | Wow » | Waiting... » | The Frogs » | Happy Valentines Day everyone  » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

Hello

How is everyone doing today?

I'm doing ok I guess. Bunch of stuff to do here at work to get ready for the annual meeting and adjuster's schools.

V and Kaia are both sick...V doesn't handle being sick very well, so that is just annoying at this point, but I won't go on about that. Poor Kaia has gotten up the past 3 nights and had something we had to attend to and so I am very tired from being woken up multiple times throughout the night. Sometimes I'd just wake up because the bed feels crowded and there was a child in there, sometimes even laying in between my legs on top of the covers or actually ON my legs. Poor little girl with a fever and coughing and stuffed up and runny nose and congestion :-(

I do absolutely hate my apartment now and want to move out SO bad. It's so cluttered and never clean and the temperature is all fucked up and I hate walkign down a hall to get to my door and I hate having to park outside and I hate how small our rooms are and how odd shapped our living room and dining room is and I hate our furniture and I hate our dishes and I hate our silverware and I hate our cups and I hate our cookingware and I hate our kitchen and I hate our bathroom and I hate our apartment owners and I hate that I don't want to know how much of a hassle it would be to break our lease and I hate that I don't know how to phrase it righ when I do call them to see how I can break my lease because I'm sure they are going to try to stick it to me, so until I know what it takes to break the lease I can't look for a new place because I can't commit on it because I don't know what it takes to break a lease.

Auditions for Music Man in Story City March 5 & 6. Then I sing at a wedding on March 19.

Is it true that there is alway something wrong to complain about but not always necessarily something good to comment on? I think I find that true in my life. Sometimes good things just aren't happening, but there is always something wrong or something I don't like so that's what ends up coming out here on the blog. My life really is that boring though, that there isn't really much to report.

My Life:

I get up
Go to work
Work
Go home
V is at school or at work all night
Kaia and I do something until bed time
Kaia goes to bed
I watch TV
V comes home
sometimes we watch TV, sometimes I'm in bed already
Go to bed

that's really all there ever is...sure things happen in between that, but nothing much other than poeple getting sick or Kaia acting out this way or that way. If I get into Music Man then maybe I'll have something out of the normal happening in my life!

There is always TV to talk about, but eh...I read other poeple talking about American Idol or Desperate Housewives or Medium or Survivor or any of the other 500000 shows I watch, so I really don't need to also.

I didn't know if I was ever going to blog again, but I guess I am, and at this point in time I'm really just blabbing on and on, so I will stop!