« Home | Shitty day... » | Doug is leaving :-( » | Man Throws Lit Cigarette Out Window, Set SUV Ablaze » | What?! Ok...whatever » | Wow » | Waiting... » | The Frogs » | Happy Valentines Day everyone  » | Self Portrait # 4 - "Baldness" » | Self portrait #3 - "Cheeky"  » 

Friday, February 18, 2005 

100 Things to Know About Me

I got this from Bob because I finally saw the link on his sidebar and decided I should give it a wack on this boring Friday.

1.) I'm pretty anal about some things. Some things just have to be a certain way.

2.) The ocean and everything in it frightens me. True phobia.

3.) I hate working, it doesn't matter where I'm at, I hate working.

4.) I wish I was independently wealthy -- but it'll never happen.

5.) I almost died when I was born.

6.) I love giving.

7.) I sometimes open myself up too fast to people. I"m about the complete opposite of most people who say "I'm very secretive and don't open up very easy."

8.) I let people take advantage of me.

9.) I'm actually quite shy, until I can guage what kind of person you are or what kind of friend you could be.

10.) I love TV.

11.) Whenever I'm asked to pick favorites for anything, I can't do it. I always feel bad for the rest of the things I don't pick as #1 favorite. I also think it gives an unfair light on me and my choices when I have to pick a favorite.

12.) There really are a lot of people I just can't wrap my brain around -- racists, homophobes, immature people, people who destroy things for no reason, killers, rapists, rude people, close-minded people, judgmental people to name a few.

13.) I don't understand drinking.

14.) I don't except people to like me, but it makes me really sad when they dont.

15.) I really want to be on Broadway someday -- how cliche is that?

16.) I wish I was taller.

17.) Jumping onto bandwagons is not my thing.

18.) I tend to love things for a little bit, then the interest drops off. I've been called on this many times.

19.) There are so many things I wish I could do.

20.) I tend to be closer to girls than guys, though I don't know why.

21.) Even though I say I open up really easily, I find it hard ot have a best friend because I'm always afraid they are judging me, or will drop me in a heartbeat.

22.) If you want me to cook something for you, you better like meals out of a box.

23.) College was the best years of my life, so far.

24.) I'm afraid to die.

25.) When I have to poop my butt sweats, and I find it quite hard and incredibly boring to poop without something to read.

26.) Not counting any people, theatre really is my favorite thing in life. It is my passion.

27.) I want to own my own theatre some day, but I dont want the work of having to own my own theatre -- see #3.

28.) I like recognition -- I think this has a lot to do with being a theatre person.

29.) I love to spend money.

30.) I really love meeting new people.

31.) I love to show friends how much I like them and how much they mean to me, because it's true and I think it makes them feel good and I like to make people feel good.

32.) There are lots of things I don't share because I don't like being judged. I think people can't not like something about me and still like me.

33.) I get jealous a lot, but never of another guy and my wife, just everything else.

34.) I love my family.

35.) I can't stand most fruit and basically every vegetable -- I don't know what I"m going to do when the doctor says I need to eat healthy.

36.) I love hot chocolate.

37.) I always thought growing up that whatever woman ended up marrying me would be lucky she got me.

38.) I'm a very kooky person.

39.) I love singing as much as I love theatre -- but lots of times they go hand in hand for me.

40.) Even though I'm only 24, I'm not sure what I think of my life so far.

41.) I wonder, if I were to die right now, what people would say about me after I was dead.

42.) Life would be so much easier if I had money, because I'm positive, without a doubt, I could be the same Lars I am now...just with lots of money.

43.) These things make me giddy: Theatre, singing, sex, love, tv, food, knowledge, women, boobs, money, friends, sleep.

44.) There are so many things I wish I could change about myself.

45.) I don't understand smoking.

46.) I don't understand drugs.

47.) I care way too much what people think of me and what they're saying about me.

48.) I don't like confrontation.

49.) I let thoughts go free, not looking for a response, but am sad if I don't get one. But I really don't like to make people feel like they need to give one...I confuse even myself about this.

50.) I love being unique.

51.) I've never met someone famous -- I feel the experience would be surreal though.

52.) Some of the things I collect: Theatre books, theatre playbills, theatre ads, theatre memorabilia from shows, musical theatre cast recordings, "other" theatre recordings, books, mighty beanz, chess boards.

53.) I realize the things that are wrong with me, whereas some people, I believe, either don't want to admit it or truly don't know.

54.) As much as I don't like to clean, I can't stand to have a dirty home, but sometimes it just can't be helped.

55.) I always and without fail, explain something way more than I need to, go into too many details.

56.) I like lots of different music, I love music, I just tend to really not listen to anything but musical theatre cast recordings.

57.) I don't like being embarassed.

58.) I don't like being wrong when I'm positive I'm right -- it's embarassing.

59.) I love rollerblading, I have recreational skates and then agressive skates too, and back in the day I did some so-so daring jumps and what not.

60.) I absolutely love chess.

61.) I've always wanted to be married and have kids. I told my best friend in July of 2000 how much I want to find the right person and settle down, get married and have kids...and then January 2001 I found out all of that was going to come true.

62.) Sometimes I feel bad about things I do, but I keep doing them.

63.) I love shopping -- pretty much no matter what it is, I love shopping.

64.) I have a lot of the same tendencies that girls have -- it is quite odd sometimes.

65.) I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love sex.

66.) I can't pick favorites, see # 11, but Seinfeld and Cheers are close to perfection. However, right now I think Scrubs is the most witty, well-written television show.

67.) God, I love TV...I watch way too many shows!

68.) Even though I'm a theatre person, I don't critique theatre, tv, movies, etc. Though I can have some opinions on people's voices and acting...I'm far from a critic.

69.) My all-time place to visit (my heaven, if you will) is Broadway and NYC in general. I've been there once, briefly, very briefly. When my wife and I go on our honeymoon...it's going to be to Broadway.

70.) I absolutely love and thirst for knowledge, it feels so good to learn, to learn something new and to be able to retain information on all sorts of subjects.

71.) I'm a pack rat. I can't throw anything away...it's part of my collecting habit.

72.) I believe in God.

73.) I love a good round of golf.

74.) I could name off quite a large number of actresses that make my privates tingle.

75.) I'm very consistent in my attitude...outwardly, I love being a happy person, even if it's not always true on the inside, when I'm around people I'm happy, and lots of times I'm happy by myself too. I can be thinking "God this day sucks" but if I'm around you I will have a good time, almost guaranteed.

76.) I hate crying, both from myself and from others.

77.) I love my friends, they make me happy.

78.) I'm very impatient.

79.) I sometimes have a short temper.

80.) If a Broadway show called me to come be in their show and pay me like a Broadway actor, I know my wife would want me to go, and I would go. Not because I don't like my wife or my child or because I'm selfish, but because it'd be a foot in the door to greater things for me, my wife and my child. And if at all possible, I'd move them out there with me and at least would see and talk to them every chance I got...and I don't think that makes me a bad husband or dad, because I and all of my friends know how much I love my girls.

81.) I love cats, I wish I could have my cat with us in our apartment...I miss coming home to a cat. As far as I"m concerned as soon as we can we'll always have at least one cat.

82.) I'm almost positive I have a higher sex drive than most normal people.

83.) I love shoes, what can I say?

84.) There are a number of things I've wanted to do professionaly: Doctor, Graphic Designer, 3D animator, Playwright, Composer, Inventor, Veterinarian, Conductor, NFL wide receiver or kicker, scientist, singer, actor, etc.

85.) I have a keen sense of when people are talking about me...some people don't hide it very well.

86.) I love how I can get so wrapped up in the fictional characters and their lives in tv and movies...it's just so much fun to let go like that.

87.) I love clothes.

88.) I am extremely open-minded and very non-judgmental...in my opinion at least.

89.) Even though sometimes I spell wrong, who doesn't, I love spelling.

90.) I'll pretty much always be tired for the rest of my life, because I love to stay up late, and I can do it quite easily, I just pay for it.

91.) I hate mornings.

92.) I love listening to the male voice, and I really like all male chorus, barbershops etc.

93.) Music really gets my blood flowing and makes me happy, excited and pumped up.

94.) I like to be the best at everything I do...but that's never the case.

95.) I really enjoy board games, and when I can get together with friends and family to play them all evening and into the night.

96.) I'm actually quite opinionated and very aware of the world around me and people and their relationships and their lives...I just don't like to share those opinions or observations, but believe me, I figure these sort of things out.

97.) I love to read, fiction books especially (I can get into the characters), but I also love reading about the histories behind basically anything theatre.

98.) I have to fight everyday to not be as lazy of a person as I can be.

99.) I hate first impressions, even though they're pretty important.

100.) I'm glad I never had to try and find my future wife outside of college (i.e. bars, Internet, blind dates, set-ups, someone I work with) I don't know if it would have happened that way.

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! concerta+medication Mitsubishi international corporation washington dc

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Post a Comment