« Home | The Queasy need stay away » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | Comments » | Word... » | Busy Busy » | dammit... » | A Tired Million Dollars » | New Shoes » | Huh... » | F***in' Apartment Managers » 

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 

Hear ye, hear ye

Tell all your friends about it, I'm only 75 views away from 2,000 on my counter...so if I look at it 50 times and can get all of you to look at it 25 more times then I will have hit 2,000 :-D

If I had something useful to say here, I'd probably say it!

Las Vegas the tv series season one DVD came out just recently, I went to Target to see if I wanted to impulse buy but I couldn't! I have never bought a season of TV shows on DVD, ever, I decide maybe to splurge on this one even though there are SOOOOO many TV shows I would buy on DVD and they're out! It was $45.99 anyway, so no friggin way, but still...when I went to buy Napoleon Dynamite at Target they were out too. Use your brain Target STOCK PROPERLY...

so instead Kaia and I bought Mommy a doormat that was cool lookin brown with some froggies on it because Mommy collects froggies.

I said, "Oh! Look Kaia, should we get this for Mommy?"
"ooooh, yeah!" she says.

When we get home I have Kaia call Mommy's cell phone and leave a message saying we have a surprise for her. Then we go set it outside the door for Mommy to see.

So when Mommy gets home last night at 10:15 I have Kaia all but asleep in her room in her bed, her eyes are closed, I'm out watching TV, but Mommy goes in to give her princess a kiss and she wakes up (dammit!) and as Mommy is leaving anyway, hoping she'll go back to sleep, Kaia whispers...

"Did you see your surprise? It's right behind the door."
"Yes I did! Thank you sweetie."
"It's froggies. We knew you'd like it."

Just makes you smile :-) She was so excited for Mommy to see her surprise!

Very nice site! car covers

Post a Comment