« Home | Why? » | Lots of things to catch up on » | Wednesday morning complaints -- be warned » | All done! » | Almost sold out! » | Jack the Ripper » | Another Job and another » | Last Weekend » | Hehehehe » | Whoppi Goldberg on Broadway » 

Monday, November 29, 2004 

What can you do that's cool or unique?


  • I can wiggle my ears together, or one at a time.
  • I can do both eyebrows or one at a time.
  • I can blink either eye.
  • I can cross one eye and not the other, using either eye.
  • I can wiggle my nose in a funny way.
  • I can do that roll of a tongue that most people can do.
  • I can flip up my eyelid so it looks all gross on my eye, but it pops out my contact, so I don't do that anymore.
  • I can constantly crack either of my wrists.
  • I can cross my leg around the other two times (cross it normal, than hook my foot all the way around down around my ankle)
  • I can take my left leg and pull it behind my head, but not the right one.
  • I can, most days, crack each hands knuckles about 30 times - 3 times each.
  • My left thumb is double jointed, not my right though (interesting story)
  • My left pinkie is double jointed too
  • I think everyone can do this, and it's easier to see than explain, but I can straighten out my fingers to where I can just flick the ends of them and they're like jelly, they just wave there like they have nothing attached to them, it's cool looking!
  • On my right arm I have this muscle in my forearm right by my elbow that I can make puff out and look all funny, this one you'd have to see also.
  • I can touch the little hangy ball in the back of my throat with my tongue.


If I remember anymore I'll let ya know! :-)

Now... do all of these, in order, sitting there at your desk at work.

And then report back to us what your co-workers said. LOL.


PS: I can do some of them... but I'm impressed with the jelly finger tip thang. When I meet you in person will ya do it for me? Huh? Huh? Will ya do it for me? LOL.

Hahaha...I've done most all of it for my co-workers anyway...MOST all of it ;-)

Yeah, I'll show it to you and then we'll see if you can do it, I have a feeling it's something normal but it's cool looking. I'll teach the little one's all that I know so they can gross Mom and Dad out! :-D

Post a Comment