« Home | Lots of things to catch up on » | Wednesday morning complaints -- be warned » | All done! » | Almost sold out! » | Jack the Ripper » | Another Job and another » | Last Weekend » | Hehehehe » | Whoppi Goldberg on Broadway » | More Stupidness in this society » 

Monday, November 29, 2004 

Why?

**EDITED TO ANNOUNCE**Meritt, I will, I promise :-), get to the turmoil and the terrified of jobs post...this one post just came out of nowhere though and it's published now, so no use in turning back now, I will get to those cliffhangers in my life...that's cool, I have cliffhangers in my life story :-)

**EDITED AGAIN TO ANNOUNCE**I guess there is a use in turning back, I decided to take this post down.

I'm stressed with a lot of things in life and I'm tired and I don't need to rant and be all shitty, so, oh well! :-) IF someone of you got to read it before I took it down, I'm sorry.

you just might be the most neurotic person i know.

I can safely agree with you on that.

I've freely admitted in other posts that I care way too much about what people think of me...bad, bad character trait...

If anyone wants to analyze why, go ahead and try.

ACK! I missed it!
In my best "Lucy" voice picture me yelling...
I missed it!
I was out and about getting errands and stuff and I missed it!
I missed it!
I'll never know what the turmoil was!
ACK!

Now back to 'my' voice: Yes you can be all shitty and ranty. I can help you work through it you nut. LOL.
Tell me!

Post a Comment