« Home | Last Weekend » | Hehehehe » | Whoppi Goldberg on Broadway » | More Stupidness in this society » | Potpourri » | Just too much to remember » | Graphic Design » | I have applied yet again... » | Jesus Christ Superstar: Ames, IA (11/09/04) » | » 

Thursday, November 18, 2004 

Another Job and another

This one is too long to sit and type out since I have 4 minutes until my break is over, but I'll talk about it briefly and into depth later.

One job came to my attention today.

The current company I work for is hiring a new position: Special Projects

  • It involves working with web site design and maintenance including HTML and JavaScript

  • Good PC skills and experience with Word, PageMaker, Photoshop and PowerPoint

  • Strong telephone skils, etc. etc.

  • Ability to learn about the department this is open for

  • Attention to detail, good attendance

    I've got ALMOST all of this in my skills, but it would make me nervous to be offered this job for A BUNCH of reasons, which like most days, I don't have time to go into right now. I will come back and explain myself though so I can get it off my chest and you all can skim read right through ;-)

    The other job is graphic designer for The Capitol Theatre in V's hometown in WA. That job offer would SCARE me on multiple levels, which I don't have time to go into right now! Big surprise...I will come back to explain this one too though, since typing (talking) through things sort of makes me feel better even though it doesn't accomplish anything...

      Other things I wanted to talk about but didn't have time for:

    • Smoking in general but specifically medical personnel who smoke

    • My updates on my graphic design projects

    • I can't remember, I have such a bad memory...

  • Come back.
    Type.
    So you are NOT going to try for the 'special projects' job then?
    And the washington job sounds fun to me. :)
    But then again I've been known to jump into new jobs, new states and new cities in a heartbeat. LOL.

    Post a Comment