« Home | Almost sold out! » | Jack the Ripper » | Another Job and another » | Last Weekend » | Hehehehe » | Whoppi Goldberg on Broadway » | More Stupidness in this society » | Potpourri » | Just too much to remember » | Graphic Design » 

Monday, November 22, 2004 

All done!

The show is all done, all done, all done! It's a good and bad thing.

Good - I get to have my life back, and although it was only three hours, three times a week, I get to hang out with Kaia all week now again :-)

Bad - I really enjoyed this show! It was such a good one. People loved it. I loved the cast and crew, it was fantastic.

It went very well. We only had a couple of days of bad ticket sales, but we had quite a few sold out days too. People loved it! I had one guy say the "death tango" that Rick and Thursby(me) did was in the top five of things JSTT has ever done, and that's saying a lot!

Luckily Tom was there Sunday night to take pictures and make a DVD of the show, so that'll be exciting to get those! Tom has been in a bunch of JSTT shows as well and is a wiz, freakin' wiz, graphic designer and his whole family (his brother Nick was in my class and was in my wedding) can do photography like no one's business, and video too. So it should be good, he did the video editing for Oklahoma! and it is a good video!

Exciting, who doesn't love the theatre?! :-D

    Things I STILL need to talk about


  • Why I'm so scared of the job opening here at work

  • Why I'm so scared of the job opening in WA

  • Christmas!

  • Graphic Design updates

  • More and more, but I can't remember...bad memory and all, remember?

When Bert and Ernie need to remember something they tie a string on their finger to remind them. I think Big Bird did this too. :)

Glad the show went so well!

Me, I'd look at the string and think "Why did I tie a string on my finger?" BTW, does Big Bird have fingers?? I'm a list maker. And even with a list I forget alot!

Glad the show went so well. Sorry we couldn't make it.

when does V finish college?

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Post a Comment