« Home | Wednesday morning complaints -- be warned » | All done! » | Almost sold out! » | Jack the Ripper » | Another Job and another » | Last Weekend » | Hehehehe » | Whoppi Goldberg on Broadway » | More Stupidness in this society » | Potpourri » 

Monday, November 29, 2004 

Lots of things to catch up on

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone!
Happy first day of snow everyone!

Wowey wow wow there is a lot to catch up on, in more ways than one.

I need to let you all know what’s been going on in my life, nothing special it’s just been 5 days since I did (though I doubt anyone is on the edge of their seats.) I need to read the past five days of everyone that has a blog that I read too, because they’re good at updating their blogs over the holiday weekend and I’m not, and I want to know what’s been going on in their lives too!

What’s been going on in Lars’ (which the lady at the proof reading seminar said it should be Lars’s but I learned in college it is Lars’, so I’m going to leave it) little world?

Thanksgiving
Staying up too late
Eating
Turmoil
Watching the parade
Playing video games
Playing board games
Hanging out a lot with family
Hanging out a lot with friends
Installing new all-in-one printer etc. for my parents
Moving lots of furniture around my parent’s living room – numerous times (funny story)
Setting up parent’s Christmas tree – Kaia loves it
Lots of watching of football - but no playing :-(
Lots of singing in church – more to come too
Setting up our Christmas tree at home – Kaia loves it
Fighting every night with Kaia when she won’t go to sleep
Seeing my best friend’s unfinished home
Very little sleep all weekend
Very little TV or movies
Very little time on the Internet – and no e-mails from anyone so I guess it didn’t matter much :-(
Snow!

So, that’s about it that I can remember!

Back at work…18 work days until next day off

Inbetween 'eating' and 'watching the parade' was 'turmoil'. But no explanation.
Explanation please!
And why are you terrified of applying for the two jobs?
Remember you were going to tie a string on your finger to remember to tell us?

Very nice site!
» » »

This is very interesting site... » » »

Post a Comment