« Home | Another one... :-) » | Too good to pass up... » | CONGRATULATIONS DOUG AND JODY!! » | More who am I like » | I love these things! » | The interview... » | Hold the phone, I'm only an R! » | Blogger has been dead... » | Red Sox Game 6 » | Yay Veronica! » 

Wednesday, October 27, 2004 

Sweeney Todd

I love Sweeney Todd! Another quiz...

Sweeney Todd
You are Sweeney Todd. Sure, life's given you
lemons, but you didn't need to chop down the
whole lemon grove. Still, driven mad by grief
and fury, you'll make a bloody name for
yourself, both on Fleet Street and on Broadway,
for your cunning, your ruthlessness, and your
inability to lay the past to rest before you
destroy it yourself.


Which Sweeney Todd Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Yes! I'm Sweeney! :-)

Though...I don't know if that's necessarily good...or true...