« Home | Flowers » | Anyway... » | Droopy Pants Law DroppedUPDATE ON THE DROOPY PANTS... » | Smooth » | ... » | Hey, I know plenty of grown-ups who read them » | Underwear Police? » | New Car :-) » | last one...for now ;-)  » | hey, who's takin' my picture?!  » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

My Valentine's Day

Veronica is working till about midnight, so after I picked up Kaia from daycare we went to the flower shop and got Mommy a single rose and a bobble-head frog, she collects frogs.

Then we went to her car while she was at work and we put the flower in the seat and the frog on the dashboard.

Then we went into Target and had supper with Mommy.

Now we're back here and it's almost bedtime!

Kaia got a carebear and some candy from Mommy and Daddy and I got The Frogs cast recording and I got Veronica what I said above and then I also bought her a laptop.

Trust me, we are in no way rich, it was just such a good deal and she wanted something that wasn't such a hog like mine is, so with such a great deal and me still having some money from the work bonus I went ahead and got it for her!

Good day had by all...

P.S. I got a little bump and grind for the first time in over a month last night...and let me tell you, it was good!