« Home | Droopy Pants Law DroppedUPDATE ON THE DROOPY PANTS... » | Smooth » | ... » | Hey, I know plenty of grown-ups who read them » | Underwear Police? » | New Car :-) » | last one...for now ;-)  » | hey, who's takin' my picture?!  » | wait...how'd my ass get in there?!  » | Like mother like daughter  » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

Anyway...

Blogger won't let me comment...just keeps taking me back to the comments screen when I click on it, like Bob mentions in his blog.

Meritt - the pictures are awesome :-) The more pictures the merrier really!

I had so much to talk about today but I never got to blogger to type it out so it never got said. Now I don't feel like saying it so this post of mine really sucks but I haven't posted since Friday so I needed to.

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates