« Home | last one...for now ;-)  » | hey, who's takin' my picture?!  » | wait...how'd my ass get in there?!  » | Like mother like daughter  » | watch the transition...  » | Christmas at the in-laws  » | I love you Mommy and Daddy!  » | There she is  » | Daddy took a picture...naughty naughty  » | Daddy and Kaia  » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

New Car :-)

I got a new car last night! They dropped it $3,000 yesterday, and it was car we were eyeing, so we snatched it up!

It's a 2004 Dodge Stratus and it has 15,000 miles on it. It's practically new :-) I'm sure there's some bad things to this car, but from people I've talked to I've heard nothing but good things.

First time I've ever had keyless entry.
First time I've ever had a newer than '97 car(that's the one I have now which will go to Veronica. Previously I have owned an '89 and a '78!)
First time with a CD player!! No more taking a personal CD player in and plugging it in with the tape adapter and either using batteries or using the ac plugged into the lighter.
Very nice size, plenty of room in front seat, back seat, and trunk.
Excellent mileage.
Most excellent price.

I'm excited...I get it Thursday...here's a picture of the exact car from the dealer web site.

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates