« Home | Anyway... » | Droopy Pants Law DroppedUPDATE ON THE DROOPY PANTS... » | Smooth » | ... » | Hey, I know plenty of grown-ups who read them » | Underwear Police? » | New Car :-) » | last one...for now ;-)  » | hey, who's takin' my picture?!  » | wait...how'd my ass get in there?!  » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

Flowers

To me...just a big waste of time and money. I'm probably, no wait I know I am in the minority here, but I don't want to waste my time getting flowers for V because that's what I'm suppose to do. If I'm basically being made to do it then it really doesn't have much meaning to it, it then becomes a waste of money. I bought her a laptop, why do I need to buy her flowers too?! But if I don't, I most certainly know I will be in some trouble.

It's like one of women's favorite games to play: "The loaded question game"

Woman: Honey, do you think I'm fat?
Man: No, you look perfect
Woman gushes

How does that make you feel any better? You know we had to answer that way! If we didn't we would be in the dog house, so why ask questions where the answer has to be one way and we just give it so we can move on?

W: Honey, do you love me?
M: Yes, of course I love you
Woman gushes

Why is it even worth the breath? Why not just wait until I say it on my own?

Valentines Day = Get flowers for the girl

Why even go through the time and money to get them for you when I don't even want to? I'll get flowers for you on some random day because I feel the urge and I want to make you happy and those will mean more than stupid Valentine's Day flowers...

It's a stupid holiday that companies made up to make us spend money. I love my wife everyday, why do I need to show it somehow on one particular day?