« Home | ... » | Hey, I know plenty of grown-ups who read them » | Underwear Police? » | New Car :-) » | last one...for now ;-)  » | hey, who's takin' my picture?!  » | wait...how'd my ass get in there?!  » | Like mother like daughter  » | watch the transition...  » | Christmas at the in-laws  » 

Friday, February 11, 2005 

Smooth

This new car is smoooooooth, and I enjoy driving it very much! I keep hearing good things about the Dodge Stratus and so this is making me quite happy.

P.S. I see blogger is trying to improve their comments, which sucks, because now if I get rid of haloscan, I get rid of all of those comments...is there a way to get rid of halscan and keep the comments and tranfer them over to blogger comments? I'd just as soon go back to blogger comments personally.

Anyone know? Something with the code maybe?