« Home | The Frogs » | Happy Valentines Day everyone  » | Self Portrait # 4 - "Baldness" » | Self portrait #3 - "Cheeky"  » | Self portrait #2 - "Cheeseballs"  » | self portrait #1 - "Kisses"  » | aaawwww  » | V's on the left, mine on the right...we see who is... » | My Valentine's Day » | Flowers » 

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 

Waiting...

I am here today at an Excel Level II class and I got here at 7:15 am...so I waited...and then at 7:30 am I decided to go to McDonald's for some breakfast, so I went ahead and did that and got a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit, and drove back to the class site parking lot, ate the sandwich and waited...at 7:50 I decide to go into the class site.

She tells me that the class doesn't start until 8:30am...great...but, there is Internet connection...ok, that'll do. So I come in here and use the Internet until 8:30 am...so I'm waiting...

But, people are starting to show up, so I'd say I don't feel as stupid anymore...but still, I am impatient, I hate waiting...hate it...

See you at the end of the day I bet!

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates