« Home | Happy Valentines Day everyone  » | Self Portrait # 4 - "Baldness" » | Self portrait #3 - "Cheeky"  » | Self portrait #2 - "Cheeseballs"  » | self portrait #1 - "Kisses"  » | aaawwww  » | V's on the left, mine on the right...we see who is... » | My Valentine's Day » | Flowers » | Anyway... » 

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 

The Frogs



That's what V got me for Valentine's Day. It's good. This one has Nathan Lane again and Roger Bart. I was already familiar with the show, already having...


with Nathan Lane and Brian Stokes Mitchell.

and having another "recording" of it already with Nathan Lane and Chris Kattan, but I still enjoy it.

New songs for this one too! Still disappointed there's barely any singing for Xeres (Roger Bart, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Chris Kattan).

I definately don't enjoy it as much as other Sondheim work, who is my all-time favorite composer. Sweeney Todd, Into the Woods, Assassins, Merrily We Roll Along, Company, West Side Story, Sunday in the Park with George, Bounce, etc etc etc etc...the list really does go on and on.

Sweeney Todd, Into the Woods, Assassins and West Side Story being my favorite, then we can put The Frogs somewhere in there with the rest. He is a genius.

Very nice site! » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates