« Home | Waiting... » | The Frogs » | Happy Valentines Day everyone  » | Self Portrait # 4 - "Baldness" » | Self portrait #3 - "Cheeky"  » | Self portrait #2 - "Cheeseballs"  » | self portrait #1 - "Kisses"  » | aaawwww  » | V's on the left, mine on the right...we see who is... » | My Valentine's Day » 

Thursday, February 17, 2005 

Wow

I had so much to talk about in this here blog, but then a field supervisor called with a 1099 problem and it was the most messed up problem I have ever seen. Five hours later I'm still trying to sort it all out and I've got most all of it I can figure out figured out, so now I need to hand it off to someone to finish and that's why I haven't been on blogger to type!

Excel Class -- It was good, I learned some valuable things I did not know before and I appreciate that. The person next to me...the dumbest person I have ever met. She couldn't figure out anything. It was so distracting having her next to me, half the things I ended up showing to her, which was distracting me from listening to the instructor. The instructor, David, could tell that she was just not following along, you know he could because he would walk around our monitors and she was always in some other place doing something completely wrong. He just finally gave up and probably told himself he can't keep waiting behind for her and she is just a hopeless cause. That's what I did half the time, because I was keeping up nicely and I couldn't always be glancing at her monitor to see how incredibly off she was.

I was going to talk about the ridiculousness of professional athletes and their salaries, but I kind of covered it on J's blog.

I was going to comment in Meritt's blog, but I couldn't get in. -- Oh, so cool that little peanut recognized Kaia...we need to come over again or something, Meritt!! Whaddya think?

Doug and Jody have a pretty, cute, adorable baby.

My sister and her little daughter, Claire, born in June, are coming from Arizona tonight for the weekend...that's exciting! Claire and Kaia are getting pictures taken together, and then seperate as well, at Sears. I'll have to scan one and put it up if I can.

I'd put up a picture of Claire, but who knows whether Katie would freak about it being up or not...you just don't know with some people, so best not to.

I'm positive I have more to talk about, but I can't remember what it is anymore...sometimes I feel like I just need to stop blogging, I can't compete, but then I just try to push it from my mind and say, so what? this is for me, if no one reads it, oh well! :-)

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates