« Home | Singing » | HAHAHAHAHA » | Uh-oh... » | Mario Party 6 is almost out! » | Who's the man now?! » | Me thinks I'm dumb » | I'll use the word hate for this... » | Oh, this and that and the next thing » | *PHEW* » | SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 

So, what do you do when you don't want to be at work, but you don't want to be at home either?

When someone who's suppose to comfort you pisses you off?

When everyday normal tasks piss you off?

WHEN THE GODDAMN PHONE WONT STOP RINGING AND IM SUPPOSE TO BE ON LUNCH

FUCK

How can I lash out like this when this is one of the exact examples of what I'm pissed about?

But why do I always have to be the calm one? But no matter what I do it isn't good enough and it doesn't work? I don't always want to be the rock, sometimes I want there to be two rocks...jesus christ, just get your act together and grow up.

But how can I say that when I'm being the exact same way right now? Though I'm not like this 24/7. I'm sure there are times when I'm actually not helping, or things I could do better, but give me a damn break. Grow up...jeez...sometimes I just want to be through, but I know that's not the answer, all will come to pass, we can get through the hard times, but there needs to be effort on both sides of the fence.

I need to grow up too, but I don't think it's fair the situation I'm constantly put in...but life's not fair. Life's a bitch and then you die, right?

Hey...I'm not taking this post off, so deal with it, I am.

You seem to be either up or down. Is there not a happy medium in there somewhere? Take a breath and relax...

No, I'm just one complicated person!

The thoughts I sometimes spew on here are always there it's just something happens to trigger them, and I have no way to vent so I have to vent on here a little.

I'm 99% of the time happy on the exterior and then about 75% of the time I am on the inside too, but I'm like most other normal people, I dont like to show my emotions and I use humor and fun as an easy defense mechanism. I want to appear calm and collected.

I don't know what would make my life better right now, but it'll come along eventually! I keep smiling and I keep having hope :-) There's always good things, and there's always bad things.

But...my life is one messed up rollercoaster right now...

i saw on a movie the other day, that if you just learn the magic of Christmas, Molly Shannon will come and fix all your problems. Of course, if you don't learn the magic of christmas, you'll have to die like 3398 times on CHristmas eve until you get it right.

but then i saw on this other movie last year, that if you're having family trouble, Dolly Parton will come to your house to babysit and she'll wave her boobs and sing country songs until everyone starts getting along AND learns the magic of christmas.

i suggest you go with plan number two, because I understand Dolly Parton is quite a kick in the pants when she's been into the Christmas punch.

i hope this helps.

hhmmm...dolly parton or molly shannon, wow, they're both annoying! lol

it was a happy day when Molly Shannon left SNL.

As someone very very similar to you in makeup I can say "I understand" and I am glad you left this post up or I would have missed it! :)

So I'm offering you a bowl of cyber cocoa puffs... with chocolate milk... and some malted milk balls and colored sprinkles on top.
Enjoy. Drown your sorrows.

:-) I don't think you know this, but my favorite cereal is indeed cocoa puffs...

OMgosh... no I didn't... but....
somehow that doesn't surprise me. LOL.

Post a Comment