« Home | Who's the man now?! » | Me thinks I'm dumb » | I'll use the word hate for this... » | Oh, this and that and the next thing » | *PHEW* » | SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | World AIDS Day » | Birthday & Halloween Kaia » | Graphic Design Pictures » | Ugh, FAMILY! » 

Friday, December 03, 2004 

Mario Party 6 is almost out!

For Gamecube

< geek >
and I'm excited about that!

Here's a little taste:














It looks SO much better than Mario Party 5!!

Go Here for the movie sample!

< /geek >

I don't think I've paid any attention to Mario since it first came out! LOL. I was babysitting my cousins in California around 1988/89 when I remember Mario.

My son was a Mario Bro's WHIZ at age 3. I had no idea most kids couldn't do what he could. Now? We just take it in stride. He picks up a controller on a game he's never seen before in his life and he usually can get 3/4 way thru and beat the game within the week. Very strange. He can't even 'explain' how he does what he does... we ask him how he knows what buttons he is pushing? He says he doesn't have a clue. It's all instinct.

Funny... he's allowed to play about once or twice a WEEK and is this good. I wonder what he could do if we let him play every day?????

I'm with Meritt- didn't know there was more than one. Did the Mario Bros get their start on Donkey Kong? So does that make them a sequel? Or a spin off?

Post a Comment