« Home | I'll use the word hate for this... » | Oh, this and that and the next thing » | *PHEW* » | SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | World AIDS Day » | Birthday & Halloween Kaia » | Graphic Design Pictures » | Ugh, FAMILY! » | What am I doing wrong? » | Favorite Holiday Song? » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

Me thinks I'm dumb

I can't get that damn thing in the top left corner of my blog to turn into a picture I want on there. I have tried various things based of another bloggers source code, since they have the same blog as mine...no luck, all I can do is get it to be blank.

Me thinks I'm dumb...

tee hee, i'll give you a hint! it's in the CSS code. ok now i have to finish my homework before i die.

Oooo shark that is mean! LOL... teaser teaser!

Well my best guess would be that it is hidden in this code:


#sidebar {
background:#565 url("http://www.blogblog.com/no565/corner_sidebar.gif") no-repeat left top;
width:254px;
float:right;
padding:0;
color:#cdb;

and that you would want to change the corner sidebar graphic... but that is JUST A GUESS and I don't have this template and I haven't played around with it... and I have my own %#$#&% registry problem to figure out on my DD's computer... so what do I know? LOL.

haha it's okay we're family! :D

ok i'm emailing you right this minute on how to do it.

sent email.

Yeah, that's where I was, Meritt, but all I got was a blank corner, so I'll try to see what Sharkie has for me and if I can get this piecer beat.

F'in thing just won't work...I just tried again, it wont go anywhere, not just that corner thing, I tried putting it as the background to anything and it wouldn't work.

Grr face.

that's weird... i got it to work on my test blog.

are you sure you have the URL right?
this is what i did...

/* Header
----------------------------------------------- */
#header {
background:#be4 url("http://www.wundurshark.com/mightymouse.gif") no-repeat left center;
padding:0 0 0 160px;
margin:0 0 10px;
color:#fff;
width:100%;
width/* */:/**/auto;
width:auto;
}

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

criminy!! blogger is a bitch today!

Post a Comment