« Home | SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | World AIDS Day » | Birthday & Halloween Kaia » | Graphic Design Pictures » | Ugh, FAMILY! » | What am I doing wrong? » | Favorite Holiday Song? » | What can you do that's cool or unique? » | Why? » | Lots of things to catch up on » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

*PHEW*

I feel better now that it's the morning, I'm SUPER tired, but better. You just start to go crazy when you've been trying to get your 3 year old to sleep for over 4 hours, she didn't start crying and screaming until about midnight either, so that's at least a blessing.

Right now I probably sound like a bad parent, but all I'm trying to do is get my daughter to sleep and she just won't go. She keeps getting up for this or that or the other thing.

It's frustrating, I'll just leave it at that and some day you and I can have a conversation about it and you'll ask me, "Have you tried this?" about 300 times and everytime I'll say, "Yes." Believe me, we're tried it all.

what about tying her up? i bet you haven't tried that!

Lars, I hear ya. Sleeping is THE issue with our four year old. And I don't have any advice at all. But you are not alone. It's just so hard to deal with. I keep hoping she'll grow out of this sleep thing. Of course, she probably takes after me - I can't go to bed early to save my life either no matter what is going on in the morning. Good luck! I hope things get better for you.

Thank Matt.

You know, Veronica and I are both night owls completely. It sounds like I am the exact same way as you. I can thrive just fine on low amounts of sleep, I may bitch about it, but I can. She probably got something like that from us.

Where's a scientist to confirm a theory when ya need one?

Post a Comment