« Home | Oh, this and that and the next thing » | *PHEW* » | SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | World AIDS Day » | Birthday & Halloween Kaia » | Graphic Design Pictures » | Ugh, FAMILY! » | What am I doing wrong? » | Favorite Holiday Song? » | What can you do that's cool or unique? » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

I'll use the word hate for this...

Canker sores...hate...

rub salt on em

You are too stressed.
:)
My hubby (canker sore king from the stress of his old job) found a great little med to put on it that actually worked to clear them up fast. Damn if I can't remember what it was called... but it's a tiny tiny little tube and it's about $14 I think. Shall I ask him or do yours go away quickly on their own????

Oh no, they like to hang around and torture me, if he can remember then I will go right out and buy that tiny tiny little tube!

I just saw your answer... called him straight away on the phone and he said it's "Abrevia" and you can get it at Walmart (or similar) for about $14.

Post a Comment