« Home | *PHEW* » | SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | World AIDS Day » | Birthday & Halloween Kaia » | Graphic Design Pictures » | Ugh, FAMILY! » | What am I doing wrong? » | Favorite Holiday Song? » | What can you do that's cool or unique? » | Why? » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

Oh, this and that and the next thing

I wanted to write about a couple of things quick

Monday night my best friend and I watched Bader Santa with Billy Bob Thornton. OMG, I haven't laughed like that in AGES. I mean, I laugh a lot, I have a good time in life, but that was HYSTERICALLY funny. Maybe because it was two guys together being immature and loving it, but it was SO funny. I might have to make a purchase just so I can laugh again at that movie. Though I suppose my theory might be true, and it won't be as funny unless it's with him. But still, the fact remains, it was an awesome movie. It even pulled at the 'ol heartstrings too, with the kid and all and him becoming attached and what not and what have you. A+ for that movie.

Sunday night my best friend and I watched Walking tall with Duane "The Rock" Johnson and Johnny Knoxville. Sweet movie dude. It's a typical guy movie, but we both enjoyed it very much. The one dude's arm gets busted the wrong way, oooooh that's GOT to hurt. It has it's funny moments too and the action is, of course, awesome. A for that movie.

I do have a secret to revel to you all...there's rarely a movie I don't like. I don't know what it is, I think it might be that I can just tell what I'm going to like and what I'm not going to like, so I only end up watching good movies. But I've seen my fair share of movies and I just like them all. People walk out of a movie and say "Eh, I dind't like it blah blah blah blah" and I just liked it. I DO know that it has to do with me immersing myself into the plot and the characters. This is a much better explained in person situation, but the long and short of it is, I don't go to critique I go to enjoy a movie and I just throw myself into what I'm watching and get attached and yell at the movie and tell the characters what to do and what not to do and I get emotionally involved. Now some psychiatrist and come voodoo me all they want, but I like that I do that, it makes life all the more interesting when you have some good entertainment and you don't have to critique all the time. I do enough heavy thinking without having to do it with movies and plays and musicals.

Golldarnit, I forgot the other thing I was going to talk about. That's so frustrating...

This isn't it but...Going grocery shopping tonight...it's always an adventure when V wants to buy this and that and I don't want to spend the money but want it to and end up getting it anyway. And she wants those things and I don't understand why we need them, etc. etc. :-) We have SUCH a perfect relationship. *roll eyes here* ;-)

My sister has no voice and we're suppose to sing "The Prayer" on Sunday, we'll see if that has to be cancelled then.

I have some chocolate donuts sitting here begging to be eaten, but I'm going to try to hold of till 2:30-3:00 area.

Ok, I'll stop typing since I can't remember the other thing I was going to say!

If your sister still has no voice could Veronica sing it instead???????

(I'd offer but I don't know the song well enough, LOL).

Well, Veronica can sing very nicely, but, not for this song.

This is a very powerful high, breath support song. She doesn't have that in her, though, like I said, she does sing very nice.

this is how me and my fiance shop.

Me: we need a ______
fiance: yes we do. we'll have to save for it though, cuz they cost $90485045
Me: no way, they only cost $16265 at walmart
Fiance: no we have to buy the best one


paraphrased of course.

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Post a Comment