« Home | Housewarming Party Question » | B&W Photos » | Opinions » | Madagascar » | My Theatre Alumni » | Howard McGillin is going to come back to Phantom! » | Sickness » | Pictures I Just Took That I Like » | Happy Couple » | This would be awesome! » 

Thursday, September 08, 2005 

"How are you today, Lars?"

SORE!


I finally went through with what I've wanted to do for years...I went running last night. :-D

I went out at 10:30 and ran 4 times around the track (a mile) and then walked 1 time around and then ran one more lap and definately called it a night!

Man, I'm glad it was really dark and no one was looking because it had to have been embarassing for me. But I did it, and that's the important thing.

I am going to KEEP doing it too, I'm going to get my ass in shape (and by ass I mean whole body).

There was only ONE thing I forgot to do...warm up! I realized that when I stopped after the mile and went "oh shit!" I keep walking to cool down you know and then did some cool down stretches during my walking...but oops!

Mental note: warm up before running tonight.