« Home | I remembered... » | Darn Tootin'! » | My weekend » | My Doll :-) » | Relationships » | Let me tell you two things about the bathroom » | Talking With... » | Still sick... » | Mamma Mia! » | Dora the Explorer Live! » 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 

Well...

good lord I wish I had something to write.

There's lots going on in my head, there always is, but nothing I can think to put down except some more thoughts on the bathroom and how things work in there...but who really wants to hear more of my bathroom thoughts?

My friend just got to move in yesterday to his new townhouse in Ankeny. I called him today to see if he needed any help but he was already done. Just him, mom, dad and one brother did it all.

Ok...I was willing to help, I love helping out my friends, because they aren't very good at helping me out, and I take pleasure in being there for them, so I was bummed I didn't get to show him that I love him by helping him out.

And now he is busy up until Friday so I don't even get to come over until Friday.

What to get him....what to get him...any idea anyone? Housewarming gifts please...I want to show him that I care and he's my best friend.

The new car we were going to get didn't end up working out. I have the opportunity to get a new 2005 Nissa Sentra, but it's just too damn small. I took it for a test drive and I felt like a monster in it, and I looked in the back and there is NO room for legs or for a car seat to sit comfortably, so I just don't want to get it. It is SUCH a sleek looking car, but I need to STOP.

I have such a bad habit of buying something I've always wanted, even if it may not be right, because I've waited so long for it and I think I'm finally there, then there's something not right but I'm going to get it anyway because I just can't wait anymore!!!!!! That's what's going on with this new car thing.

Instead I need to just relax, scope out some more cars and maybe within February what I want will happen for me...patience Lars, patience...

Fuckin' new job...I need one...bad...dammit...damn, damn damn

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Post a Comment