« Home | Let me Leave » | The 21st Birthday » | How do you say it? » | COMING SOON: Music Man Sounds » | ggggrrrr face moment of the day » | Music Man Withdrawl » | Music Man » | Something to Ponder (from an e-mail I got) » | Kenobi isn't so bad, I guess » | Dress Rehearsal » 

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 

Terry Schiavo Update

Autopsy: Schiavo Was Blind, Had Irreversible Brain Damage

There...now it's settled. It shows Michael did NOT abuse her. She was NOT going to recover EVER. She WAS in a persistent vegetative state and was also blind, so all that "she was smiling and moving when her parents were there or they put a baloon over her" talk is wrong.

They think her collapse had something to do with all the caffeine she consumed...I didn't know it could be that damaging. Especially tea, which they said was what she mainly drank. Apparently a lot of it though.

I'm glad this is all settled now. Am I right? Is it all settled now? I'm sure there will probably be more of something to come in this case.